RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training
Time & Location
About the Event
*Update: We will be modifying our schedule and will start virtually.
Our comprehensive program will engage students in yoga philosophy, including Ayurveda, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra’s and 8 Limbs of Yoga as well as various asana, pranayama, mantra, and meditation practices. Our teaching methodology is accessible for all, and designed to help students feel comfortable creating class plans. Our course gives hands on practice teaching, so students feel more confident in a class room.
Our training is suitable for students who want to become yoga teachers, existing teachers looking to deepen their yoga knowledge and practice, or for students who wish to study and understand more about yoga, but don’t necessarily have a desire to teach. Peaceful Living School of Yoga is certified by Yoga Alliance. Upon successful completion of our RYT 200 Teacher Training, students will have the opportunity to pursue a career as an RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher).
Benefits of Training with Peaceful Living School of Yoga:
- Over 40 years of combined teaching experience with diverse backgrounds.
- Teachers who have dedicated their lives to the study and practice of yoga.
- The study of Hatha Yoga: focusing primarily on Vinyasa and Yin Yoga.
- A holistic approach to teaching yoga, and the recognition that one path isn’t for all, encouraging students to find their own voice and teaching style.
- A wide variety of topic covered, including Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra’s and 8 Limbs of yoga.
- An in-depth study of Ayurveda.
The training will be held at Yoga Samadhi in White Salmon, WA, an hour east of Portland, OR.
Cost of the training is $2,400. A $500 deposit is required to hold your space. Limited spaces available.
For questions, email email@example.com, call or text (360) 600-2538.
Application and deposit can be mailed to PO Box 1305 White Salmon, WA 98672.
2020 Training Schedule: One weekend per month for 9 months (Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday). Space is limited to 15 participants. Register today to reserve your spot.
April 3, 4, 5
May 1, 2, 3
June 12, 13, 14
July 10, 11, 12
Aug 7, 8, 9
Sept 11, 12, 13
Oct 2, 3, 4
Nov 6, 7, 8
Dec 4, 5, 6 (Practicum)