COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES
COVID-19 Exposure Control, Mitigation and Recovery Plan for WA State Safe Start Phase 2
The purpose of this plan is to communicate the requirements for Yoga Samadhi instructors and patrons in support of Phase 2 reopening of the Yoga Samadhi studio in White Salmon, WA. For additional information, contact the studio owner, Crystal Borup.
In-studio yoga classes will be held by trained instructors. To attend an in-studio class, patrons must register and pay for the specific class through Wellness Living. Patrons can do this through the Wellness Living Achieve App or by going to www.wellnessliving.com/rs/schedule/yogasamadhi. This link is also found on Yoga Samadhi’s website: www.columbiagorgeyoga.com. This will minimize person to person contact and monetary exchange during check-in. During Phase 2 reopening, in-studio class participants will be limited to five (5) people. When you register for a class, it’s important that you are in good health and can answer “no” to the following questions. You will be asked to verify this upon entering the studio. If you are feeling ill, do not come to the studio.
Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
Have you had a loss of taste or smell?
Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
Studio Entrance and Check-In
We require patrons to arrive at the studio wearing a face covering and to keep the face covering on until all of the class attendees are situated on their mats. When you enter the studio, check-in at the front desk. If there are more than two patrons waiting in the front entrance to check-in, please wait outside until the area clears. You will be asked to sanitize your hands and confirm your negative answers to the questions above. In addition, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the reopening guidelines and are committed to upholding our safety protocol while in the studio.
Please ensure your contact information on file with the studio is up to date. The studio will keep a log of every participant in each in-studio yoga session in the event that contact tracing is required at a later time.
1. Yoga instructors will be trained prior to conducting in-studio classes. Crystal Borup will be responsible for conducting the training.
2. Yoga instructors are required to review the safety protocol with the group of participants prior to the start of the yoga session.
3. Every patron is required to sign a waiver of consent and commitment to the studio’s re-opening policy prior to participating in classes.
Safety and Sanitation Practices
4. High risk patrons are not permitted as part of Phase 2 re-opening. High risk patrons include people over the age of 85, people with serious underlying medical conditions like chronic lung disease, moderate to severe asthma and people who are immunocompromised.
5. All high touch surfaces are disinfected before and after each session.
6. Tissues, trash cans, and hand-sanitizer are available throughout the facility. There is a restroom available for hand-washing with soap and hot water.
7. All patrons and staff are required to wash their hands or use the facility-provided hand sanitizer upon entrance to the facility and prior to entering the studio. This will be confirmed by the yoga instructor at the start of the session. The hand sanitizer placed throughout the studio contains greater than 60% alcohol.
8. The use of a facial covering is required by the Yoga Samadhi staff and is required to be used by all patrons to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19 whenever they leave their mat. Remember, this is a courtesy to the people around you.
9. Social distancing guidelines of at least six feet of separation must be maintained by every person in the studio at all times to the greatest extent possible. The studio floor has been marked to ensure at least ten feet between each mat. When entering the studio, choose an empty spot and place the top of your mat at the mark.
10. Access to the studio is through the front door. Signage has been placed at the entrance and throughout the facility to instruct and remind patrons of the enhanced social distancing requirements.
11. At this time, we cannot share mats and yoga props. Please bring your own to use while in the studio. Sanitizer and cloth rags are available to you to wipe down your mats before and/or after your yoga session. Please feel free to use them and place used cloths in the bin provided.
12. Patrons are required to bring their own water bottles. Water bottles may be filled using the water dispenser located outside of the restroom. Please sanitize your hands before touching the dispenser.
Windows and doors will be kept open and the fans will be operating during each yoga session to provide maximum air flow. Please keep in mind that the studio may be cooler than usual.