Peaceful Living School of Yoga is a Yoga Alliance RYS (Registered Yoga School) dedicated to bringing essential and core teachings of yoga into their trainings, going beyond exercise to help inspire others to awaken and experience a deeper love, a lasting joy, and overall sense of peace.
At Peaceful Living School of Yoga, our main priority is for students to experience and understand the depths of yoga. Our second priority is to help inspire students on their own personal journey, giving them the tools to work through their own internal blocks so that they can live up to their highest potential, recognizing that one person can make a difference in the world. The third priority is to give students the tools they need to feel confident in a classroom, encouraging students to find their own voice and teaching style.
Our 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive program will engage students in yoga philosophy, including Ayurveda, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra’s and 8 Limbs of Yoga as well as various asana, pranayama, mantra, and meditation practices. Our teaching methodology is accessible for all, and designed to help students feel comfortable creating class plans. Our course gives hands on practice teaching, so students feel more confident in a class room.
Our training is suitable for students who want to become yoga teachers, existing teachers looking to deepen their yoga knowledge and practice, or for students who wish to study and understand more about yoga, but don’t necessarily have a desire to teach. Peaceful Living School of Yoga is certified by Yoga Alliance. Upon successful completion of our RYT 200 Teacher Training, students will have the opportunity to pursue a career as an RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher).
Benefits of Training with Peaceful Living School of Yoga
- Over 30 years of combined teaching experience with diverse backgrounds.
- Teachers who have dedicated their lives to the study and practice of yoga.
- The study of Hatha Yoga: focusing primarily on Vinyasa and Yin Yoga
- A holistic approach to teaching yoga, and the recognition that one path isn’t for all, encouraging students to find their own voice and teaching style.
- A unique training that focuses on teaching inspirational and philosophical themed yoga classes, along with intention setting.
- Powerful guidelines for Peaceful Living, that will inspire students to know and live to their highest potential.
- A wide variety of topic covered, including Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra’s and 8 Limbs of yoga.
- An in-depth study of Ayurveda
Training Schedule (2019/2020)
One weekend a month (Friday 5:30 – 7:30 PM, Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM, Sunday 8 AM – 6 PM)
- September 20-22
- October 10-13 *4 Day Retreat
- November 8-10
- December 6-8
- January 10-12
- February 7-9
- March 20-22
- April 10-12
- May 2-3 *2 Day Practicum
Training Includes a 4 Day retreat at the Trout Lake Abbey Retreat Center in October 2019. Retreat meals included. Lodging optional, and not included in price. $2800 early bird rate, sign up before July 20th. $3,000 after July 20th. A $500 deposit is required to hold your space. Payment plans available. Please submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org before paying your deposit.
For more information or to register for this training, visit www.peacefulliving.yoga. For questions, email email@example.com.