Peaceful Living School of Yoga is a Yoga Alliance RYS (Registered Yoga School) dedicated to bringing essential and core teachings of yoga into their trainings, going beyond exercise to help inspire others to awaken and experience a deeper love, a lasting joy, and overall sense of peace.
At Peaceful Living School of Yoga, our main priorities are to help students experience and understand the depths of yoga. To inspire students to live up to their highest potential, recognizing that one person can make a difference in the world. To give students the tools they need to feel confident in a classroom, encouraging students to find their own voice and teaching style.
Our 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive program will engage students in yoga philosophy, including Ayurveda, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra’s and 8 Limbs of Yoga as well as various asana, pranayama, mantra, and meditation practices. Our teaching methodology is accessible for all, and designed to help students feel comfortable creating class plans. Our course gives hands on practice teaching, so students feel more confident in a class room.
Our training is suitable for students who want to become yoga teachers, existing teachers looking to deepen their yoga knowledge and practice, or for students who wish to study and understand more about yoga, but don’t necessarily have a desire to teach. Peaceful Living School of Yoga is certified by Yoga Alliance. Upon successful completion of our RYT 200 Teacher Training, students will have the opportunity to pursue a career as an RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher).
Benefits of Training with Peaceful Living School of Yoga
- Over 30 years of combined teaching experience with diverse backgrounds.
- Teachers who have dedicated their lives to the study and practice of yoga.
- The study of Hatha Yoga: focusing primarily on Vinyasa and Yin Yoga
- A holistic approach to teaching yoga, and the recognition that one path isn’t for all, encouraging students to find their own voice and teaching style.
- A unique training that focuses on teaching inspirational and philosophical themed yoga classes, along with intention setting.
- Powerful guidelines for Peaceful Living, that will inspire students to know and live to their highest potential.
- A wide variety of topics covered, including Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra’s and 8 Limbs of yoga.
- An in-depth study of Ayurveda.
Cost of the training is $2200 (early bird rate) if you sign up by January 1st, $2,400 after January 1st. A $500 deposit is required to hold your space. Limited spaces available. For more information, or to register online visit www.peacefulliving.yoga. For questions, email email@example.com, call or text (360) 600-2538.
2020 Training Schedule: One weekend per month for 9 months (Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday). Space is limited. Register or get on the wait list today!
April 3, 4, 5
May 1, 2, 3
June 12, 13, 14
July 10, 11, 12
Aug 7, 8, 9
Sept 11, 12, 13
Oct 2, 3, 4
Nov 6, 7, 8
Dec 3, 4, 5 (Practicum)
Your application needs to be submitted before paying your deposit. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your application and deposit to PO Box 1305 White Salmon, WA 98672.