Peaceful Living School of Yoga is a Yoga Alliance RYS (Registered Yoga School) dedicated to bringing essential and core teachings of yoga into their trainings, going beyond exercise to help inspire others to awaken and experience a deeper love, a lasting joy, and overall sense of peace.
At Peaceful Living School of Yoga, our main priority at is for students to experience and understand the depths of yoga. Our second priority is to help inspire students on their own personal journey, giving them the tools to work through their own internal blocks so that they can live up to their highest potential, recognizing that one person can make a difference in the world. The third priority is to give students the tools they need to feel confident in a classroom, encouraging students to find their own voice and teaching style.
Peaceful Living School of Yoga offers trainings at Yoga Samadhi Studio, located downtown White Salmon, WA and training retreats at the Trout Lake Abbey, a spiritual retreat center located in Trout Lake, WA. Please note that depending on the studio schedule, a workshop or part of an immersion my be off-site.
Our trainings are suitable for students who want to become yoga teachers, existing teachers looking to deepen their yoga knowledge and practice, or for students who wish to study and understand more about yoga, but don’t necessarily have a desire to teach.
Peaceful Living School of Yoga Training Schedule
- Conflict Resolution 5 Day Retreat: *May 29 – June 2, 2019
- RYT 200 Teacher Training (Vinyasa & Yin): *September 2019 – May 2020
- History of Yoga Workshop: *September 22, 2019
- Mantra, Pranayama & Meditation Workshop: *September 22, 2019
- Chakra Yoga 4 Day Retreat: *October 10-13, 2019
- Ayurveda 3 Day Immersion: *November 8-10, 2019
- Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra’s Workshop: *December 8, 2019
- Yoga Nidra Workshop: *December 8, 2019
- Patanjali’s 8 Limbs of Yoga Workshop: *January 12, 2020
- Arm Balances & Inversions Workshop: *January 12, 2020
- Bhagavad Gita Workshop: *February 9, 2020
- Prenatal Yoga Workshop: *February 9, 2020
- Yin Yoga 3 Day Immersion: *March 20-22, 2020
- Trauma Yoga Workshop: *April 12, 2020