Peaceful Living School of Yoga was founded by Crystal Borup, Co-Director of Yoga Samadhi. A Yoga Alliance RYS (Registered Yoga School) dedicated to bringing essential and core teachings of yoga into their trainings, going beyond exercise to help inspire others to awaken and experience a deeper love, a lasting joy, and overall sense of peace.
At Peaceful Living School of Yoga, our main priorities are to help students experience and understand the depths of yoga. To inspire students to live up to their highest potential, recognizing that one person can make a difference in the world. To give students the tools they need to feel confident in a classroom, encouraging students to find their own voice and teaching style.
Peaceful Living School of Yoga offers trainings at Yoga Samadhi Studio, located downtown White Salmon, WA. Please note that depending on the studio schedule, a workshop or part of an immersion my be off-site.
Our trainings are suitable for students who want to become yoga teachers, existing teachers looking to deepen their yoga knowledge and practice, or for students who wish to study and understand more about yoga, but don’t necessarily have a desire to teach.
Peaceful Living School of Yoga Training Schedule
- RYT 200 Teacher Training (Vinyasa & Yin) April – December 2020
- History of Yoga Workshop April 5, 2020
- Mantra, Mudra, Pranayama & Meditation Workshop April 5, 2020
- Ayurveda 3 Day Immersion May 2-3, 2020
- Tantric Numerology June 14, 2020
- Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra’s Workshop July 12, 2020
- Prenatal Yoga Workshop July 12, 2020
- Patanjali’s 8 Limbs of Yoga Workshop August 9, 2020
- Yin Yoga 3 Day Immersion September 12-13, 2020
- Safe Yoga Practices Workshop October 3, 2020
- Bhagavad Gita Workshop October 4, 2020
- Trauma Yoga Workshop October 4, 2020