Changes & Transitions: Finding Clarity and Well-being in Times of Change
Join us at Breitenbush Hot Springs Retreat and Conference Center February 9-12, 2018.
The one constant in our lives is change. How well you navigate change has a direct impact on the degree of well-being, purpose, and satisfaction you experience on a day-to-day basis. If you’re considering a big change, are in one now, or still feeling the effects of a past change, this supportive workshop will give you the personal understanding and tools to set a well-considered course for the next phase of your life.
Change naturally brings up concerns, fears, and questions that can lead to confusion,lack of motivation, or poor decisions. In this workshop, you will learn skills and strategies to effectively respond to the challenges of change such as:
- Discover which areas of your life need attention, gain insights about your
strengths and chaease your exploratiuonllenges in dealing with change, and begin to strategize about
- Recognize habits of mind that undermine you and learn practices to disengage
from their influence.
- Identify your values and intentions so you have a basis for making wise
- Receive individualized guidance from the workshop leaders.
Expect a weekend full of dynamic inquiry and the opportunity to learn essential life skills for meeting your changes and transitions with authenticity, confidence, and clarity.
Location: Breitenbush Hot Springs Retreat and Conference Center
Reg: Kathy Kacena 509-637-4293 or email@example.com or www.columbiagorgeyoga.com
Date: February 9-12, 2018
Begins: Fri dinner Ends: Monday lunch
Cost: $325 ($275 if registered by 1/9) plus lodging
- Bath cabin $371
- Reg. cabin $311
- Lodge $244
Deposit: cost of lodging
The teachers leading this workshop are graduates of Phillip Moffitt’s Changes and Transitions Strategist training program.
- Kathy Kacena, owner of Yoga Samadhi Columbia Gorge, has been teaching yoga, meditation and retreats for 20 years.
- Ron Ames is a senior teacher at InsightLA and a producer of feature films.